What are hire suspensions?
During the Christmas break, you can suspend your hire charges rather than off-hire everything in December and on-hire it back again in January.
This means that you won't be charged for equipment you keep on site during the Christmas break, and you don't have to worry about arranging collections and deliveries.
Here are some of the reasons we offer this service:
- Sites are more productive from the first days of the new year because tools are already on site
- Time saved requesting and arranging off-hires and collections
- Time saved ordering tools in the new year
- Avoid unnecessary transport charges
- Reduced Carbon Footprint
How to arrange your hire suspensions
Arranging your hire suspensions is simple, easy, and you can do it in advance.
Email email@example.com detailing your request to suspend your equipment on hire for your account.
We will send you an email confirming receipt of your suspension request and include the list of items not eligible for suspension, if applicable.
Our standard suspension days will be 28th /29th December and 3rd January unless otherwise requested from yourself.
What equipment is eligible for suspension?
Most equipment we hire is eligible for suspension except:
- Bowsers, Diesel Caddies and Trans Cubes
- Propping, Support and related accessories
- Storage & Accommodation
- Fencing & Barriers, Traffic Management, Ground cover
- Cross-hired equipment*
- Gas Cylinders